- Single 17-inch high performance brushless SPAL radiator fan for big block Corvette
- Works with stock and DeWitts Direct Fit® Pro and HP radiators, may fit other brands
- Includes fan wiring harnesses with variable temperature control sensor
- Custom aluminum shroud mounts direct to radiator
Brushless Cooling Technology for Your 1966-1967 Big Block Corvette
Replacing an engine driven fan with SPAL fans is a terrific way to maintain cooling system temperature stability, as the electric cooling fan can be controlled manually or via a temperature switch, providing optimal cooling no matter if the car is at speed or idling. Plus, with the removal of the engine driven fan, fan clutch, and fan spacer you free up a lot of under hood space, allowing engine swaps, thicker radiators, serpentine drive conversions, and more to fit without creating installation headaches. Adding a custom-fitted fan shroud to your electric cooling fan solution makes installation easier while improving air flow through your radiator’s core for the best cooling ability.
We created an easy upgrade path for 1966-1967 big block Corvette owners in our SPAL brushless fan kit. This kit uses a 17-inch SPAL brushless cooling fan to keep your temps in check. Combined with our custom laser cut fan shroud that houses the fan you get full radiator core coverage. Designed to bolt directly to your stock or DeWitts Direct Fit® Pro Series or HP Series aluminum radiator (and may fit other brands of aftermarket radiators) with the included hardware, we also include the mating harness and variable temperature switch to control the fan. All SPAL electric fans feature IP68 rated waterproof and sealed motors that are fully balanced with low-noise blade designs.
- SPAL17" brushless fan. (30107090)
- DeWitts custom aluminum shroud
- Variable Temperature control sensor (SBL-TS195P)
- Fan harness adapter (SBL-TS-HARN)
- Jumper harness (SBL-YAZ-PT)
California Proposition 65 Statement