Transmission Cooler Adapter Fittings
Part: 32-4802 - 5/8-18 IFM
Part: 32-4808 - 18mm
- This adapter fitting is commonly used to adapt power steering boxes to AN 6 connections
- 1/2"-20 or 5/8"-18 inverted flare male or 18 mm-1.5 O-ring seal on one end and AN6 male on the other
- Inverted flare fittings are used on most GM power steering boxes 1977 and older
- Metric thread O-ring fittings are used on later model GM power steering boxes 1978 and newer
- Zinc plated for corrosion resistance
DeWitt's Transmission Cooler adapter fitting. GM quick connect to Female 3/8" Inverted Flare fitting. These specialty fittings are used for adapting newer (01-04 Corvette) style GM quick connect translines to the older C5 (97-00) style 3/8" Inverted Flare fittings. These adapter fittings will snap into our quick connect fitting, and allow you to screw in your inverted flare nuts.
- Precision machined to ensure precise thread engagement
- Lightweight aluminum connector fitting
- -6 AN to 3/8" aluminum pipe adapter
- 37° sealing angle guarantees a positive seal at maximum operating pressures
- Available in nickel plated finish for a custom look
DeWitt's Trans Cooler adapter fitting. M18-1.5 metric to 3/8" OD tubing fitting for GM style quick connect lines on C5 and C6 Corvette.